About Me

My photo
I am not really good at driving car. big fan of YUNA & FAZURA EMAIL : apislicious@yahoo.com.my

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Pet

Today I woke in the morning feeling P.Diddy and it is Friday Friday..Hahahaha..Okaaaaay, I get it you don't laugh T_T


The actual situation this morning was, I woke like yesterday and a day before that and walked to the front door..When I opened the door, I found a rabbit! A RABBIT..Damn it! am I sleep walking and end up in Apis Alice In the Wonderland where the rabbit will lead me to a hole and then I fall into the hole..I pinched my cheek..Oh no I felt the pain (ouch!) and that mean I was totally awake..Let us check out the creature belongs to who? WHO????


Hello Bunny!





 From  its tummy I can tell, the rabbit is wearing size 34 for jeans..Well I know who wear the same size as the rabbit..This rabbit belongs to one my classmate, his english name is James or his Facebook's name is Nik Jamea


I had taken a few pictures with the rabbit..I am obviously not a pet-person..Pet & me don't go together! So to my dearest James, if you found out your rabbit dead one day, don't blame me..Hahahaha..Let see my attempt to mingle with this creature!




9 comments:

sweet_cherry said...

nik jamea punya rabbit ke? tak match lah,nik jamea dengan bunny..=P

Unknown said...

bile nak sembelih?

aku dah lame x mkn satay arnab..

Unknown said...

RT sweet_cherry : yeah, it is his..euww

Unknown said...

RT Heidi Syafiq : hai blogger hot! eh makan satay arnab pakai duit nuffnang ko lah..ajak aku skali!

noraini maan said...

omjayyy...... sampai ati nik jamea tinggal rabit tu dgn apis... abis la...

Unknown said...

RT norainimaan : it is definitely going to be scrumptious satay!

noraini maan said...

how dare u!!... lapo mane pon kamu dont be a murder k.... :)

Apis Hilton said...

RT noraini maan : hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

cissss..
agenda ko dh aku ketahui pisea..
revenge to the fallen!!!