About Me

My photo
I am not really good at driving car. big fan of YUNA & FAZURA EMAIL : apislicious@yahoo.com.my

Saturday, June 25, 2011

English Teacher

*tears* when I received a text from my very fave English teacher



"Hopin for a dear student of mine an eternal happiness n under His blessing always...take care"


take care too teacher, I mean don't gain any unnecessary weight :) Though your house is next to paddy field in Kedah, that is not an excuse for you to eat as much as like..hahaha



yours sincerely,
a former student of yours who used to force you to mark down his essay after every test during high school

4 comments:

nazriey jusoh said...

waaa....u still make contact with her....so nice...

Apis Hilton said...

RT nazriey jusoh : yes! i still do ;)

Unknown said...

Baiknya English teacher kamu...

Apis Hilton said...

RT Azham Vosovic : she is a nice person