About Me

My photo
I am not really good at driving car. big fan of YUNA & FAZURA EMAIL : apislicious@yahoo.com.my

Thursday, July 21, 2011

22 - Part 2

I glad that there are ears want to listen when a mouth wants to speak..There are not doctors, but they can make me feel better

All the girls might consider to undergo leg extension after they saw this picture

Location : Forever 21 Pavilion

Mari Menari?


Location : Food Republic Pavilion


 Can't you see how many people is queuing to have a picture with me down there.. #perasan

Location : Escalator at Pavilion 

Clearly, we were pretending looking for magazine

Location : Expired Magazine Shop Sungei Wang


Buy 1 free 1..Don't get me wrong! I don't mean you buy me and you get the lady next to me as a free gift..I mean the ice blended

Location : San Francisco Coffee  Suria KLCC




Adilah who happened to be fasting the other day channel her energy to me and this is the result

Location : Topshop KLCC


When it come to present, I don't mind the sincereness, it is imperative that I get something pricey #greedy..And so when we were at Sephora, when Raz was busy trying her red lipstick, Myra was looking for the perfect shade for compact powder and Adilah was M.I.A. I found this and I told Myra I would slash my wrist if she didn't give me this as my my birthday prezzie..Ok I am kidding..Haha..Sincerely she gave me this as a present..;)


The day before I got this from Adeline


till next post!

picture courtesy of Razzle Dazzle 

3 comments:

Razzle Dazzle said...

mari menari tu lawak. haha! marilah :D

Razzle Dazzle said...

oh I think u forgot to mention those photos are courtesy of whom. ehem.

Apis Hilton said...

RT Razzle Dazzle : mari mar mari mar..hahaha..oh jap, let me edit the content