About Me

My photo
I am not really good at driving car. big fan of YUNA & FAZURA EMAIL : apislicious@yahoo.com.my

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part 2

My advice is DO NOT watch Harry Potter because it is the it movie now because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk..Eh shut up you Kelly Clarkson! it is a "sin"  when you call Voldermord as Dumbledore..Even sinful when you say it convincely..Okay, those who said it actually sat next to me during the film was rolling..I almost wanted to burst into laugh..Is not it obvious Dumbledore has a long white mustache and beard like A Samad Said who never seen razor whilst Voldermord has no hair at all on his head and nose that was as flat as a snake’s with slits for nostrils..


So overall I rate 4 and half stars for Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part Two..There is a half star because I am quite disappoint why didn't Harry Potter himself killed the last horcrux (Nagini the snake) instead of Neville Longbottom..It is no longer surprise if you know who killed what instead of who, that is why I scratch the name..Teehee 


For those who are the avid viewer for the Harry Potter's sequel, this is a must watch movie


one of the privileges of being a student, I only paid rm6 instead of rm11 for the first day screening of HP7


PS : In case you insist to pick up your phone call in the cinema during the movie, please do it outside the hall..Due to obstructions such as walls the signal may vary and lead you to speak even louder IN THE HALL.. Seriously is so obnoxious! I really need to listen the characters in the movie speak the dialog with English accent 



6 comments:

hamzah ian said...

seyes aku kene tgk ni.. hehe

Apis Hilton said...

RT hamzah ian : ye mmg kne tgk ;)

Farah Aqilah said...

seriously i need to watch it in the nearest time,wuu..anyway apis i really really love to read your blog cause i can learn something from your blog which is your english is waaayyy to cool! good job apis im proud of you :)

Apis Hilton said...

RT FarahAqilah : 1st of all my English is crap & that is a very huge compliment from you..Thank you anyway and you really have to watch the movie..Seriously, worth every penny!

fadlisabri said...

Bestnye!

harap sempat tgk pas exm nie...

visit here frm Egypt~

http://coretanfadlisabri.blogspot.com/

Apis Hilton said...

RT falisabri : no doubt, the best film I've ever watched! thanks for visiting anyway ;)