About Me

My photo
I am not really good at driving car. big fan of YUNA & FAZURA EMAIL : apislicious@yahoo.com.my

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Full Report

I am excited about coming Ramadhan and most of my friends are being excited about the end of the internship program..That will be two more days except for a friend of mine who is going to finish her program at Texas Instruments by 26 August 2011!  That is the price you have to pay for being a competence worker! Congratulation or whatever they say, Myra!



IniMyraAris..status : TAKEN


Full industrial training report need to be submitted before 5 August 2011..That is a week after the internship program..Okay, at least, I need a month like 31 days in it to finish the report..Sara Burton took more than a month to finish Kate Middleton's wedding dress..So do the full report..I mean both are complicated things to do..You get me right? I think is a tad unfair on behalf students who suppose to benefit the fasting month with religious practices..Oh now I am really good at making excuses..Teehee! 


Sighing here is useless, let me start with writing the front page cover..It is something, at least ;)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

puasa, ibadat & tak nak terawih..haha comel!

Apis Hilton said...

RT anonymous (kak wa kan?):but I call hypocripe