About Me

My photo
I am not really good at driving car. big fan of YUNA & FAZURA EMAIL : apislicious@yahoo.com.my

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Writing Again


I got my mojo back since I bought myself a brand new mouse..Yes it is true/No doubt/ I bought it by myself..Noooooooooo it is not from my mother.. Because if it is from mom it would be a mouse from the pet shop..

It has been a while since my last post..I know I had been quite stingy lately..I am not a big fan of "raya"..So, kalau kena kerja kat pelantar minyak time raya pon memang sanggup..Anyone terasa, please drop your comment!..So there won't be any post about me having-a-good-time-with-rendang-&-ketupat post.. After mintak duit raya with all the relatives I went straight home..I slept during most of my "raya" days..Who cares who came to my house #kejam..

There was one days when a group of my former schoolmates came to my house and I was sleeping, because traditionally there won't be any friends of mine yang datang beraya ke rumah..Unexpected and yet surprise with their existence at my house..So when they did, I was a bit shocked plus mom was not at home to help me with the drinks..But everything went with the flow, zaman sekarang memang senang, I just served them with the soda drinks..Moral of the story, before datang PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE text me first so I can prepare something decent for you guys and I can be in welcome-able condition..

This year, "raya" is the most epic one I ever had..Like I wrote in the last entry, I didn't buy anything new for me..

Anyway, it is still "Syawal" and it is never too late to wish
"SALAM AIDILFITRI & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN" to everyone who reads this..hugs&kisses xo 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone terasa, please drop your comment! - as mentioned by you..here i am...selamat hari raya n maaf zahir batin...please please come to the platform now to collect ur 'gift'...a barrel of oil ! hahaha...poor u on ur raya day...even my raya is merrier than yours !! haisyyy....

Apis Hilton said...

RT Anonymous : yes you syafiq! I know ;)..come back to the mainland so you can treat me another tumbler of coffee bean

salwafatin said...

happy hari raya..mouse baru laptop barai(opppss) maaf zahir batin

Apis Hilton said...

RT salwafatin : hahahaa..ye betol!

fiqah idris said...

hahaha. xbest langsung xde mood raya

Apis Hilton said...

RT nurafiqah idris : it happened sometimes ;)